If you are facing a dental emergency, please call our team immediately so that we can get you in for same-day treatment with our dentist to repair any damage caused and ease any pain associated with the injury. Call Orban Family Dental today at 208-667-1546 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Filip Orban and learn more about emergency dentistry in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
Accidents happen, and our team is here to help you through them when they do. If you or a member of your family finds yourself in a situation that necessitates immediate attention from an experienced dental professional, please reach out to us as soon as possible. Our team will help you find the soonest available time to meet with our dentist and address your dental emergency, so you can return to your life with a healthy smile.
A dental emergency may look like any of the following:
- Your tooth has been broken or chipped
- Your tooth has been fractured or cracked
- Your tooth has been partially or fully knocked out
- You have lost your dental restoration, such as a filling or dental crown
- You’re experiencing a severe or long-lasting toothache
- You have damaged the soft tissue of your mouth, such as your tongue, cheeks, lips or gums
If you or someone in your family is experiencing one of these emergencies, call our office as soon as you can. We will be able to give you professional instructions on how to care for you and your smile until you are able to come see our dentist in person. If your injury involves trauma to your head or neck, it is important that you visit an emergency room or general doctor before coming in for your appointment with our team. To learn more about emergency dentistry, call or visit our office today.