Giving Back to the Coeur D’Alene Community
Dr. Filip E. Orban and his dental team are dedicated to serving the Coeur D’Alene community in and out of our office. We don’t just work here – our families live here too. Dr. Orban and his team truly care about the community, and want to work with our patients to make Coeur D’Alene a great place to live. From donating time and money to local and global charitable organizations to providing dental education and sponsoring community events, our team works hard to improve our local and global communities every day.
We love being a part of the Coeur D’Alene community, and some of the many ways we give back include:
- Providing dental education for schools and local organizations
- Veteran’s Day dental clinic, providing free care for our veterans
- Sponsoring local sports teams
- Sponsoring other school and community events
We have also volunteered with a number of organizations and programs outside of Coeur D’Alene including:
- Volunteering with Pathways to Health
- Volunteering with MEND (Meet Each Need with Dignity)
- La Vida Mission – we worked with the local communities of La Vida, Mexico to provide dentistry services for the residents of an Indian reservation. This mission trip taught us a lot about the need for effective dental care around the world, and has inspired our team to continue seeking opportunities to serve those in need.
- La Ceibita Mission – In 2016, Dr. Orban, Danielle, our trusted dental assistant, and a number of other community volunteers had the opportunity to go on a mission to serve the people of La Ceibita in Guatemala. We teamed up with our local church and provided dental services to the residents of La Ceibita and other nearby communities. They hope to return in the near future, and bring additional services, educational resources, and oral hygiene products to these people.