Time to celebrate! Well, maybe just a little. National Dentist Day is March 6th and your Coeur D’Alene, ID dentist Dr. Filip Orban will be in the office doing what he always does: helping patients enjoy the benefits of a smile that is healthy and beautiful. There are a myriad ways that Dr. Orban supports your oral and general health. Here are 10 of the most common.
- Eliminates Pain. Oral pain can happen for several different reasons including tooth decay, traumatic injury, tooth infection or impacted wisdom teeth. No matter what the reason, Dr. Orban wants to see you right away in order to find out the cause of your pain and treat appropriately so you’re comfortable.
- Calms Your Fears. We understand completely if some of the sights and sounds in our office make you anxious. But that shouldn’t stop you from seeing the dentist. We’ll reassure you and we also have nitrous oxide to help you relax.
- Children’s Dentistry. Just as important as the excellent dental care we offer kids are the happy memories we give them, too. We want your kids to grow up enjoying their visits to the dentist so they’ll always want to take care of their teeth and gums.
- Disease Detection. Our aim is to see you for dental cleanings and exams only. However, Dr. Orban and his team are also on the lookout for oral disease, including tooth decay, periodontal disease and oral cancer.
- Pregnancy Dental Care. Of course pregnancy changes your body, but did you know that it can also cause changes in your mouth? Specifically, gum disease—known as pregnancy gingivitis—is a common side effect. See Dr. Orban for regular checkups while you’re pregnant.
- Nutrition Advise. Most people know that eating too many sugary foods is bad for their teeth and can lead to cavities. But Dr. Orban can offer suggestions of foods that will help you have stronger teeth.
- Cosmetically Enhance Your Smile. Dr. Orban offers several cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve the appearance of your smile. Ask about porcelain veneers, teeth whitening or gum recontouring.
- Dental Care for Seniors. Just as children need special dental care, so do the elderly. Seniors may have unique needs including tooth loss and dry mouth from medications. Dr. Orban can help.
- Regular Maintenance. It may be a cliché, but it’s true—an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially when it comes to dental health. So, be sure to see Dr. Orban for preventive dental checkups at least every six months.
- Personalized Treatment Plan. No two mouth are exactly the same, so neither are treatment plans. Dr. Orban will base your treatment plan on the unique needs of your smile.
Call Our Office Today
To celebrate National Dentist Day with Dr. Orban, call our office today to schedule a dental checkup or any other required procedure.